G.Fast, VDSL, VDSL2 & ADSL Microfilter
PRODUCT CODE: GFMFFL
This micro-filter can be used for deployment of all DSL technologies over existing PSTN wires, including G.fast, VDSL35b, VDSL2, ADSL2+.
The MFS2B0G-UK is functionally a low pass filter which separates the transmission of POTS signals and G.fast/DSL band signals. It features a very low insertion loss of G.fast signal up to 212 MHz and a high attenuation to prevent POTS signals transients to impact the stability of the data throughput.
• Design according to TS 101 952-3 v1.1.1 (2012-02) option B (ZETSI), “Standard” type filter (up to 3 filters installed per home network)
• Compliant with STIN520 issue 2 (Sept. 2017)
• Low pass filter for G.fast, VDSL2 & ADSL2+ over POTS
• Specifications valid with DC current of up to 80mA
• Bell wire with 1μF / 250V capacitor
• Compliant with European directives, CE marked
• Dimensions - 55 x 42 x 23 mm (LxWxH) - cable : 10cm / 13cm with connector