This faceplate provides the same benefits as the NTE5/BT Broadband Accelerator bell wire filter with the ADDITION of vDSL/ADSL filtering.
BT vDSL/ADSL Interstitial faceplate (vDSL IPlate) filter for super fast vDSL services such as BT Infinity. Designed to plug into a standard NTE5 telephone socket it is easy to fit, no rewiring is required as the faceplate fits between the existing NTE5 front lower faceplate and the rear of the NTE5 socket. Centralised vDSL filtering is then provided negating the need for plug in microfilters with an RJ45/RJ11 socket providing the connection for a modem/router. Alternatively, provision is made for a hard wired connection to the modem via a two way IDC connector on the front (circled below). This faceplate is backwards compatible with all ADSL services & represents the latest and best in broadband faceplates available on the market. The latest Mk3 version adds an improved RF filter for line stability (a filter for small Repetative Electrical Impulse Noise-REIN) & features differential and common mode filtering performances past 30Mhz. When fitted to the NTE5A master socket BT refer to this setup as "Type 7: Service Specific Faceplate (SSFP) Infinity".
IDC connections for vDSL extension
High quality PCB design
vDSL plate fitted to NTE5 (available separately)
If you are replacing an ADSL faceplate you will need the original lower front of the NTE5 socket to fit onto the vDSL faceplate as pictured above. If you do not have this part you will need to purchase a complete NTE5 as they are not available separately.
- Line: BS6312 approved integrated 431A plug.
- CCU: BS6312 approved 4 way 401A socket (filtered).
- VDSL Modem: Direct coupled RJ45 socket (RJ11 compatible) Direct coupled 2 way IDC connector.
- Approved by BT Openreach for vDSL connections.
- Designed for self install without the need to disconnect existing extension wiring.
- Filters all connected voice equipment so negating the need for microfilters.
- Moulded from V0 rated material colour matched to BT 1P white.
- Supplied with long length mounting screws.
- Differential and common mode filtering performances specified past 30Mhz.
- NEW IMPROVED RF Filter for increased line stability.