BT Openreach™ NTE-2000 ADSL Faceplate
PRODUCT CODE: BTADSLFP
This faceplate provides the same benefits as the NTE5/BT Broadband Accelerator bell wire filter with the ADDITION of ADSL filtering.
The NTE2000 replaces the lower front half of a BT NTE5 type master socket, manufactured by Pressac UK who supply BT.
The NTE2000 is the type of ADSL faceplate that BT supply, it fits on to a BT NTE5 master socket (also available-see below), supplied with user instructions, cable tie & screws. It allows the router or modem to be plugged directly into the master socket which often results in a better connection as it is no longer reliant on plug in filters or unreliable poor quality extension wiring.The faceplate provides an ADSL modem/router outlet and a standard BT filtered telephone outlet. IDC connectors on the rear allow the provision of FILTERED extensions, ie, you only need this faceplate and not a microfilter at each extension. IDC tool required ONLY if fitting extension wiring. Please note we also supply the version with 6 way IDC block for connecting a modem/router via extension wiring-see HERE. Latest ADSL 2+ Specific Faceplate (SSFP)" which is a direct replacement for the ADSL V1.0 version.
- Line: BS6312 approved integrated 431A plug.
- Telephone : Connection via BS6312 4 way BT socket.
- Modem : Direct coupled RJ45 (RJ11 compatible) socket.
- Approved by BT Openreach.
- Extension wiring : 3 way IDC connector.
- Filters all connected voice equipment so negating the need for microfilters.
- Moulded from V0 rated material colour matched to BT 1P white.
- Tested by BT to SIN 346 Issue 2.2
- Compatible with Calling Line Identification working.
- CE Marked - BS EN 55022.
This page is for information & reference only as the product is no longer manufactured. Alternative or later versions of the product can be found below.
Replaced by VTE-2015
VTE 2015 vDSL/ADSL Faceplate
PRODUCT CODE: VTE2015
To buy the replacement for this product add the item to the cart with the button below.
More Due Soon.