Openreach™ Branded NTE5C MK2 Master Socket
PRODUCT CODE: NTE5C
LATEST NTE5C MK2 SOCKET
Latest NTE5C MK2 master socket with Openreach branding printed on the top left corner. By simply unclipping the front plate the "test socket" is revealed for easy fault diagnosis. Cam lock connectors (tool less IDC!) on the rear connect to the incoming phone line, cam lock connectors on the front allow the end user to easily connect internal telephone extension wiring. The NTE5C MK2 is the latest type of socket that Openreach currently install, supplied as two pieces (back plate with test socket & wiring connectors and front lower plate). Dimensions (L) 85mm x (W) 85mm x (H) 35.5mm. No tools are required for the wiring (tool-less IDC connectors).
Cam lock connectors for telephone extensions - 2, 3 & 5 (front)
Cam lock connectors for incoming telephone line - A & B (rear)
Lower front plate
- The front of the NTE5C MK2 includes subtle curves to improve the overall aesthetics but external dimensions remain similar to the previous NTE5A.
- Now includes labelling on top plane – “Master Socket 5C”.
- Access the test socket and home wiring terminations without using a screwdriver.
- The front plate has no connected wires making its removal and replacement wire-free.
- Tool-less Insulation-Displacement Connector (IDC) wire connection for both network and home wiring.
- Home wiring termination is now on a secure connector on the face of the back plate.
- The internal design uses components that are resistant to moisture ingress.
Premium delivery options available.