VTE 2015B VDSL/ADSL NTE5A Faceplate
PRODUCT CODE: VTE2015B
This faceplate provides the same benefits as the NTE5/BT Broadband Accelerator bell wire filter with the ADDITION of vDSL/ADSL filtering.
Latest VDSL faceplate for NTE5A type master sockets (replaces earlier XTE-2005 version & VTE-2015). Unlike the BT version the VTE-2015B replaces the lower front half of the NTE5 socket, useful if you are replacing an old type ADSL faceplate & no longer have the original NTE5 lower front plate. Centralised vDSL filtering is then provided negating the need for plug in microfilters with an RJ45/RJ11 socket providing the connection for a modem/router. Alternatively, provision is made for a hard wired connection to the modem and filtered telephone extensions via the IDC connector block on the rear. This faceplate is backwards compatible with all ADSL services & features differential and common mode filtering performances to 30Mhz.
- Line: BS6312 approved integrated 431A plug.
- CCU: BS6312 approved 4 way 401A socket (filtered).
- VDSL Modem: Direct coupled RJ45 socket (RJ11 compatible) Direct coupled IDC connector.
- Filters all connected voice equipment so negating the need for microfilters.
- Moulded from V0 rated material colour matched to BT 1P white.
- Supplied with self tapping & machine type mounting screws (compatible with ALL NTE5 socket variants).
- Differential and common mode filtering performances specified to 30Mhz.
- ADSL filter performance compliant with SIN346
- VDSL2 filter performance compliant with SIN498
Note, NOT compatible with NTE5C master sockets! Use MK4 VDSL or G.fast for NTE5C.